How to prepare for your first visit
- For your initial appointment, please come 15-20 minutes early to complete all necessary paperwork . You can download new patient forms and complete them beforehand, as this will save you time at your initial visit.
- Your initial visit could take between 60-90 minutes, depending on your individual needs. Follow up visits are generally 60 minutes, but may vary by individual.
- Bring your insurance card: A copy of your insurance card will be taken on your first visit to ensure accurate and timely billing of your therapy.
- Bring any X-rays, test results, medication list and a referral if one was given to you.
- Bring your calendar. It is helpful to bring your calendar so that you may schedule several appointments in advance to ensure the times that work best for you.
- Wear comfortable clothing. As we may need to get to your back, hips or shoulders, tank tops and shorts will be best
- Bring a list of questions and your goals for physical therapy